Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 80ml
Top Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Tuberose, Orange Blossom, Bulgarian Rose
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Cedar, Sandalwood, Praline, Cinnamon, Dulce de Leche, Cashmere Wood, Patchouli, Amber, Musk
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum 200mlNotes: Tuberose, Monoi Oil, Labdanu ...£84.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Berries & Jasmi ...£85.00
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Eau de Parfum 100mlTop note : Strawberry Heart ...£80.00
- Bvlgari Spendida Patchouli Tentation Eau de Parfum 100mlBvlgari Spendida Patchouli Tentatio ...£90.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 200mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory extre ...Special Price £87.00 Regular Price £108.00
Once again celebrating the duality of women; Good Girl Legere tips its hat to the sensual and sexual good side of women whilst also adoring their lustful irascible bad. The Eau de Parfum Légère pays homage to strong women, and invites us to be who we want to be
Good Girl Eau de Parfum Légère is the creation of an Oriental Floral constructed around the DNA of Good Girl. This scent is built around the eloquent pair of Jasmine and tonka but adds the sweetness of Tonka and Dulce de Leche. .. An innovative fragrance that invites all women to have fun and be naughty because... it's good to be bad!
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Parfum (fragrance), Aqua (Water), Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Ethylexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Limonene, Ehylexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, CI60730 (ext Violet 2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.