Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Her
- Radiant and enchanting fragrance
- A sparkly floral-woody fragrance, fresh and feminine
Daisy is radiant and enchanting fragrance with a floral femininity. It is devoted to a sophisticated, seductive, and dazzling woman, which at the same time strives to simplicity.
A declaration of care-free youth in all its upbeat glory, Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette for Women is a portal to a world of beautiful simplicity, for women who throw themselves heart and soul into living. A radiant Marc Jacobs perfume for women that embraces the sheer joy of living, a liquid embodiment of pure glowing sunshine that perfectly mirrors the Daisy womanâs approach to everything she does: glorious, optimistic, playful, and highly original.
What does Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette smell like?
Fragrance Family: Floral
Marc Jacobs Daisy is inherently feminine and irresistible, a fragrant interpretation of summertime sweetness â kicking off your shoes and tumbling in the grass, watching the clouds sail by without a thought for tomorrow. Master Perfumer Alberto Morillas has excelled in crafting the perfect Eau de Toilette for women looking to reunite with all the vibrant charm of youthful insouciance, in a scent that unfurls like pure poetry.
Daisy is a sparkly floral-woody fragrance, fresh and feminine at the same time. Wild strawberry and ruby red grapefruit give the scent a luscious natural freshness, while the base notes of musk and vanilla give a warm sensuality.
- Top Notes: Violet Leaf, Blood Grapefruit, Strawberry
- Heart Notes: Gardenia, Violet, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Musk, White Woods, Vanilla
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau, acrylates/ octylacrylamide copolymer, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzophenoene-3, benzyl benzoate, BHT, butyl methoxydibenzolmethane, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, methyl 2-octynoate, FD&C yellow no5 (CI19140), FD&C yellow no6(CI15985)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Swift delivery and excellent product /value thank you
- Have bought this for my teenage granddaughter very pleased
- I literally can’t stop buying this daisy perfume ! Seriously I’m obsessed with it ! I love when I’m walking and people asks me what perfume I’
- I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume! It has scent notes of citrus, floral and powder. It’s long lasting and smells so good!
- Ok so my review might sound super weird lol. So this has a beautiful fragrance, it is a very light floral. If you’re sensitive to strong smells, thi
- My friend one year gave me this as a present! I absolutely loved it! Daisy is my favorite scent, I can wear it all day every day lol.