Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- BioCare Female Balance 60 Vegicaps✓ Replaces Femforte Balance✓ Su ...£30.55
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega 3 Fish Oil Daily Caps 60✓ Two Bare Biology Life & Sou ...£28.50
- BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 90Fatty Acid Formulations by BioCare ...£27.99
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Not Suitable for a Kosher Diet Suit ...£27.75
- Terranova Intense Greens Super-Shake Powder 224gMagnifood Terranova Intense Greens ...Special Price £28.52 Regular Price £35.65
- Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure O ...£28.50
Vegan Omega - 3 (Algal DHA & EPA) is one of the first supplements in the UK to give vegetarians and vegans a direct supply of important EPA & DHA from natural algae.
DHA & EPA contribute to normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250mg DHA & EPA
DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250mg DHA
Suitable for daily use and during pregnancy (no added vitamin A or D)
Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants and contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age
Approved by the Vegetarian Society
How to use: One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||life'sOMEGA™ (Algal Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants [Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Ascorbyl Palmitate], Rosemary Extract),Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan [Seagel Cap], Sodium Carbonate).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.