Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Vegicaps 60
Why not try...
- Pure Encapsulations NAC 600mg Capsules 90Pure Encapsulations NAC 600mg Capsu ...£28.33Out of stock
- Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin & Mineral Formula Veg Caps 120Viridian HIGH FIVE Multivitamin &am ...£30.00
- Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Veg Caps 60Viridian Women 40+ Multivitamin Cap ...£27.75
- BioCare Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 90BioCare Quercetin Complex Capsules: ...£28.19
Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Capsules:
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- No unnecessary additives
- 30 days' supply at 1 capsule per day
Vegan Omega - 3 (Algal DHA & EPA) is one of the first supplements in the UK to give vegetarians and vegans a direct supply of important EPA & DHA from natural algae.
- DHA & EPA contribute to normal function of the heart with a daily intake of 250mg DHA & EPA
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250mg DHA
- Suitable for daily use and during pregnancy (no added vitamin A or D)
- Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants and contributes to the normal visual development of infants up to 12 months of age
How to use Biocare Vegan Omega-3 Capsules:
Recommended intake: One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Also available: 30 Capsules
|Ingredients||life'sOMEGA™ (Algal Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Antioxidants [Natural Mixed Tocopherols & Ascorbyl Palmitate], Rosemary Extract),Capsule Shell (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan [Seagel Cap], Sodium Carbonate).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.