Biocare Vitamin D3 4000iu Vegicaps 30
Why not try...
- Life Extension Uric Acid Control Vegicaps 60Uric Acid Control, 60 vegetarian ca ...£18.94
- Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend 500mlAll our cells need protein, water, ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99
- Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day Timed Release Tabs 90Quest Vitamins Super Once A Day is ...£19.99
Biocare Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules:
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 30 days’ supply at 1 capsule per day
High strength vegan vitamin D3, providing 4000iu vitamin D per capsule for immune and bone support:
- Effective –vitamin D helps form and maintain strong bones, helps maintain blood levels of calcium and phosphorus and is required for the normal functioning of the immune system
- Optimum support – our highest strength vitamin D, providing 4000iu vitamin D3 in a simple, one a day capsule
- Advanced – our vegan D3 is sourced from algae
How to use Biocare Vitamin D3 4000iu Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Anti-Caking Agent (Rice Hull).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.