Lamberts Vegan DHA Capsules 60
Why not try...
- Cleanmarine Menomin for Menopause 600mg Gelcaps 60Each small but mighty capsule is pa ...Special Price £19.49 Regular Price £23.99
- Udo's Choice Ultimate Oil Blend 500mlAll our cells need protein, water, ...Special Price £20.79 Regular Price £25.99
- Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex Veg Caps 60Viridian Quercetin B5 Plus Complex ...£20.15
Lamberts Vegan DHA Capsules:
- Derived from a unique plant-based form of DHA
- The algae we use are grown in a controlled environment so are naturally free from contaminants
- 100% sustainable with no fishy aftertaste
- Entirely fish-free
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Super Rich Omega 3 Oil:
Lamberts Vegan DHA is derived from a unique plant-based form of DHA. It is also 100% sustainable with no fishy aftertaste. The algae we use are grown in a controlled environment, allowing us to be sure that we have an integrated, controlled and sustainable supply (independent of marine biomass), that is also naturally free from contaminants. Reassuringly, over 100 studies have been undertaken using this source, demonstrating both its safety and efficacy. These algae are an integral part of the marine food chain, being eaten by small organisms such as plankton and krill, which in turn are eaten by larger fish.
The oil obtained from this source is in the natural triglyceride (TG) form of Omega 3, the ideal choice for anyone wanting the TG form and because it’s entirely fish-free, it’s the perfect supplement for vegans and vegetarians as well as those with an allergy to fish.
The precious nutrients are encapsulated in small, easy to swallow capsules, suspended in pure sunflower oil, together with the antioxidants: rosemary extract, tocopherols and vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), to preserve the natural properties of the oil.
DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and normal vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA, which is the amount of DHA found in each capsule.
How to use Lamberts Vegan DHA Capsules:
Take 1 capsule per day
Each capsule delivers:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I bought this product based on all the 5* reviews. However, this product made me dizzy, light headed, nauseous. I had terrible upset stomach and felt
- I was using a fish oil supplement until my vegan guide told me that fish oil is still blasphemous to eat and recommended this stuff. To be honest I
- this is a great product for me. No doubt at all that it improves my clarity and memory. Certainly notice a difference when I have not been taking it.
- No complaints about this product - I have been taking these daily for the past few months. Good value for a vegan omega 3 supplement, which is hard to