Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets 60
Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B Complex 15mlBiocare Nutrisorb Liquid Methyl B C ...£13.25
Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets:
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
- Provides methylfolate (or 5-MTHF), since it is already active and ready for the body to use.
- Quatrefolic, is the most advance form of folate supplementation, with optimum stability & bioavailability.
- The active form of vitamin B6 is present plus methylcobalamin, a superior absorbed form of vitamin B12.
- Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function.
- Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
Lamberts Methyl B Complex is a superior and comprehensive B Complex supplement. Rather than folic acid, it provides a type of folate called methylfolate (or 5-MTHF), since folate is the natural form found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use. We have specifically chosen to use Quatrefolic®, the most advance form of folate supplementation available with optimum stability and bioavailability to ensure optimal methylation.
Vitamin B6 is present as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (P5P), the active form of vitamin B6 plus methylcobalamin, a superior absorbed form of vitamin B12, is included. Our Methyl B Complex also incorporates all the other B vitamins plus inositol and choline. It is yeast free and suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
Several of the B vitamins are known to contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system and to normal psychological function. Others are recognised as contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the maintenance of normal skin.
How to take Lamberts Methyl B-Complex Tablets:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- Typically per tablet:
- Thiamin 25mg
- Riboflavin 28mg
- Niacin 32mg
- Vitamin B6 25mg
- Folate 200µg
- Vitamin B12 300µg
- Biotin 250µg
- Pantothenic Acid 50mg
- Inositol 30mg
- Choline 30mg
Modified Starch, Cellulose, Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerin), Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
Typically per tablet:
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...