Solgar Biotin 300ug Tablets 100
Why not try...
- BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Vegicaps 30BioCare Evening Primrose Oil Capsul ...£6.65
Solgar Biotin 300ug Tablets:
- Suitable For Vegan, Vegetarian and Kosher diets.
- Biotin helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair.
- Supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and metabolism.
Solgar Biotin contains Biotin which is a water-soluble Vitamin B. Biotin helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and metabolism.
Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin. It helps to promote healthy skin, nails and hair, and is necessary for certain enzymes to work properly. Biotin also supports energy production in the body, and is required for protein, carbohydrate, and metabolism.
Benefits of taking Biotin:
1. Strengthen hair and nails
There is a belief that Biotin can support the effects of biotin on hair growth, there’s strong evidence to support a deficiency will cause hair loss. Similarly, the vitamin also helps thicken nail cuticles and prevents breakage.
2. Improve the health of your skin
A biotin deficiency can lead to a variety of skin problems including rashes, acne, psoriasis, dermatitis and overall itchiness. B-vitamins play a key role in the function of the nervous system and do affect hormone function, which suggests why depleting biotin levels can in turn play a significant role in skin health. If skin isn’t nourished from the inside out, toxicities will form throughout the nervous system and manifest itself on the skin’s surface. This is one of the biggest signs that suggest a deficiency in biotin or vitamin B.
3. Supports Metabolism:
Biotin plays a pivotal role in supporting metabolic function and works as a co-enzyme to help break down food, particularly carbohydrates. This reaction is further accelerated when biotin is paired with chromium. Your resting metabolic rate is elevated and food breaks down faster when consuming biotin. However, research is still preliminary.
Solgar Biotin is free-from:
Free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agents: (dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), Cellulose Gum, D-biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I used some cheaper alternatives in the past and barely saw any difference at all. This one is so different. After a few days of use I saw positive di
- No dislikes - I notice the difference if I do not take it - my hair is not so thick quickly after having my hair cut.
- Good supplement
- I take Biotion tablets to help promote my hair growth and I find it works! Happy with this product!
- Great for what I needed them for and came quickly
- I use for keeping my hair healthy,
- Great for hair growth.
- Really effective, have noticed hair growth and stronger nails. Better value as I needed to take two tablets of the previous brand I was using.
- good vitamins
- I have not noticed great change in length or fall due to health reasons of slow treatment, but I have recovered hair in previously “bald” areas an
- I have very little hair since I started taking them I notice that I grow faster and more abundance