HealthAid Biotin 800ug Tablets 30
HealthAid Biotin 800ug Tablets 30:
- Supports healthy hair and nails
- Boosts energy levels
- Supports metabolism
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What are HealthAid Biotin 800ug Tablets?
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H, is a water-soluble B-vitamin that plays a crucial role in various metabolic processes in the body. It is essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Biotin also contributes to the health of skin, hair, and nails, and it is involved in maintaining the health of nerve cells.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Biotin 800ug Tablets:
- Required for various metabolic processes in the body
- It functions in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and also in the breakdown of protein
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal psychological function
- Contributes to the maintenance of healthy hair and nails
- Beneficial in supporting the body to manage stress efficiently
- Beneficial for optimum energy level
Who should take HealthAid Biotin 800ug Tablets?
- Those who need to increase their energy level
- People under stress to help the mind and body cope better
- Those who consume large amounts of alcohol
- People suffering from hair and skin related problems
How to use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), D-Biotin.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Starch, Gluten, Soy, Dairy|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.