HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules 250
HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules 250:
- Maintains a healthy nervous system
- Regulates blood circulation
- Relieves joint pain
- Protects the skin, teeth, hair and gums
What are HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules?
Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and D. It is beneficial for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular and nervous system; and supporting strong healthy bones and joints. HealthAid Cod Liver Oil is virtually free of all impurities. It is enriched with Vitamin E; cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
Key Benefits of HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules:
- Improve the formation of neural cells and maintain the heath of the nervous system
- Relieve joint pain
- Maintain a healthy looking skin
- Maintain heart health and proper blood circulation
- Omega-3 fatty acids may help protect the heart
- Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin, teeth, hair, gums and helps improve night vision
- Vitamin D is essential for the formation, development and maintenance of healthy bones
Who should take HealthAid Cod Liver Oil 550mg Capsules?
- People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
- Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints and relieve joint pain
- Those who wish to maintain healthy blood pressure and heart health
- Those suffering from stress and anxiety
How to use:
Adults, one capsule daily, can be increased up to two capsules daily if required. Do not exceed daily recommended intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
|Ingredients||Cod Liver Oil, Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol)], Fish Oil, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D (cholecalciferol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Free from||Sugar, Salt, Gluten, Dairy|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.