BioCare Mega EPA Forte Marine Caps 60
BioCare Mega EPA Forte Marine Capsules:
- No ‘fishy’ aftertaste – mixed with natural sweet orange oil
- No unnecessary additives
- Environmentally friendly – recyclable packaging
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
BioCare Mega EPA Forte Marine Caps contains 2400mg of omega-3 per capsule. For a lower dose, try BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil).
Key Benefits of Biocare MEga EPA Forte Marine:
Biocare Mega EPA Forte is an extra high potency fish oil capsule, suitable for daily use. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart and DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain and vision functions.
- Mega EPA Forte is a high potency, pure fish oil capsule providing omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain and vision support
- Effective - 24000mg omega-3 rich fish oil (790mg EPA and 530mg DHA) per daily intake for maximum effectiveness
- Optimum support – Highly concentrated triglyceride form for maximum absorption and use by the body
- Pure - We only use small fish (sardines and anchovies) low down on the food chain, drastically minimising their exposure to pollutants. *Free from bovine gelatin
- Sustainably sourced - The wild pacific anchovies and sardines are fished from deep waters off the coast of Peru in sustainable fisheries which comply with the world’s toughest regulations
- Advanced - Utilises our 'Multox' antioxidant system for enhanced stability
- DHA and EPA support normal heart function with a daily intake of 250mg DHA and EPA. DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision with a daily intake of 250mg DHA
How to use BioCare Mega EPA Forte Marine Capsules:
|Ingredients||Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin & Glycerin), Sweet Orange Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Sunflower Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol.|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- ARRIVED AS ADVERTISED
- Great product and a good competitive price.
- Delivery was quick. I have used this product for quite a few years and find it to be excellent. What more can I say?