BioCare Mega EPA Marine Caps (Omega-3 Fish Oil) 30
BioCare Mega EPA Marine (Omega-3 Fish Oil) Capsules:
- Advanced - Utilises our 'Multox' antioxidant system for enhanced stability
- No 'fishy' aftertaste - mixed with natural sweet orange oil
- No unnecessary additives
- A pure fish oil capsule providing omega-3 fatty acids for heart, brain and vision support
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Biocare Mega EPA is a high potency fish oil capsule providing omega-3 fatty acids in a natural triglyceride form, naturally concentrated using NEO-3 - a unique lipase enzyme process which results in a fish oil of outstanding quality and high potency.
BioCare Mega EPA Marine (Omega-3 Fish Oil) Key Information:
- Mega EPA is ideal for daily use but can also be used during pregnancy
- Provides fish oil from anchovies and sardines and is free from detectable PCBs and contaminants
- The fish oil is naturally concentrated and pre-digested using our patented NEO-3 process, utilising lipase enzymes
- Emulsified using our unique BioCare® BioMulsion® process, dramatically increasing the bio-availability of the oils
- Utilises our 'Multox' antioxidant system for enhanced stability
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Maternal intake of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants
How to use BioCare Mega EPA Marine (Omega-3 Fish Oil) Capsules:
Recommended intake: 1 capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
|Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin & Glycerin), Sweet Orange Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Sunflower Oil.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.