Biocare Polyzyme Capsules 30
Biocare Polyzyme Capsules:
- A comprehensive enzyme complex for broad spectrum support
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Sutiable for use during pregnancy
- No unnecessary additives
BioCare Polyzyme is a high potency combination of vegetable-derived enzymes such as bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulase, lactase and glucoamylase, invertase, xylanase, alpha galactosidase and phytase.
BIOCARE POLYZYME KEY INFORMATION:
- Polyzyme is a comprehensive enzyme complex for broad spectrum support
- Essentials range - one of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday needs
- Effective - provides eight different digestive enzymes with distinct roles: bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, cellulose, lactase, maltase and sucrase
- Optimum support - designed to retain breakdown capability over a wide range of pH variances, all the enzymes are acid stable against stomach pH
- Advanced - vegetarian source, acid stable enzymes which are used to assist the body's own natural process
- Optimum stability - contains a superior, high tech 'molecular sieve', which is a form of desiccant that absorbs moisture, keeping the enzymes fresher and stable for longer
HOW TO USE BIOCARE POLYZYME VEGETABLE CAPSULES:
|Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Amylase, Bromelain, Protease 4.5, Glucoamylase, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Lactase, Lipase, Cellulase, Invertase, Xylanase, Protease 3.0, Alpha Galactosidase, Phytase.
|This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.
|15-35, 36-49, Over 50
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.