Why not try...
- Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with Starflower Oil 1000mg Capsules 90Lamberts Evening Primrose Oil with ...Special Price £13.49 Regular Price £16.95
- Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegicaps 50Solgar Quercetin Complex Vegetable ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £20.50
- Life Extension Cat Mix 100gLife Extension Cat Mix 100g: Hel ...£13.42
- Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules 180Lamberts Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Table ...Special Price £12.49 Regular Price £15.50
- Solgar Choline Vegicaps 100Solgar Choline Vegetable Capsules: ...Special Price £12.60 Regular Price £18.00
- HealthAid Vitamin D3 20,000iu Capsules 30Caution: Vitamin D levels should be ...Special Price £13.59 Regular Price £16.99
Cod Liver Oil is a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and D. It is beneficial for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular and nervous system; and supporting strong healthy bones and joints. HealthAid Cod Liver Oil is virtually free of all impurities. It is enriched with Vitamin E; cold pressed and hermetically sealed in a soft capsule to maintain freshness and purity.
WHAT ARE COD LIVER OIL 1000MG CAPSULES FOR?
Improve the formation of neural cells and maintain the heath of the nervous system
Relieve joint pain
Maintain a healthy looking skin
Maintain heart health and proper blood circulation
Omega-3 fatty acids may help protect the heart
Vitamin A is essential for healthy skin, teeth, hair, gums and helps improve night vision
Vitamin D is essential for the formation, development and maintenance of healthy bones
Cod Liver Oil 100mg Capsules may be of benefit to:
People who eat a typical western diet which lacks in Omega acids, EPA and DHA
Those who wish to maintain healthy supple joints and relieve joint pain
Those who wish to maintain healthy blood pressure and heart health
Those suffering from stress and anxiety
Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.
|Ingredients||Cod Liver Oil Prep (cod liver oil, vitamin A, vitamin D3), Capsule Shell [gelling agent (gelatine), humectant (glycerol)], Fish Oil Prep (fish oil, mixed tocopherols), Vitamin E Prep (d-alpha tocopherol, sunflower oil), Vitamin A Prep (vitamin A palmitate, dl-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin D Prep (cholecalciferol, medium chain triglycerides, dl-alpha tocopherol).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Age Range||Under 15, 15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.