Clarins MyClarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125ml
Why not try...
- Cetaphil Body Cream 450gCetaphil Body Cream: Helps reple ...£14.99
- BioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate 40mlBioDerma Hydrabio Serum Moisturisin ...Special Price £14.63 Regular Price £19.50
RE-MOVE: My Squeaky Clean Nature
Wishing you could find a gel-turned-lather plant-based cleanser that lifts all traces of make-up and daily grime away while also limiting shine? And, as an extra cherry on top, one that can reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes by removing excess oil? Well, look no further!
RE-MOVE Purifying Cleansing Gel is lovingly made with our unique blend of plant extracts to tackle your main skin concerns - moringa extract detoxifies and removes traces of pollution, meadowsweet extract gets to work on any imperfections and bitter orange floral water gently soothes and smoothes.
Appropriate for every skin type, we’ve made sure our cleansing gel reduces excess sebum so skin is left non-shiny, clean, radiant and soft. Your recipe for healthier, happier skin starts right here.
Bitter Orange Flower
- Cleanses and removes make-up and impurities
- Purifies skin
- Reduces excess sebum to limit skin shine, visible pores and blemishes
- Refines and smooths skin texture
- Provides fresher, more radiant complexion
- Respects the skin’s balance and helps to protect against hard water effects
- Anti-pollution skincare
- Eco-conscious packaging
- 100% cruelty-free vegan skincare
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU. GLYCERIN. SODIUM LAURYL GLUCOSE CARBOXYLATE. SODIUM COCOYL AMINO ACIDS. LAURYL GLUCOSIDE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE. CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. PHENOXYISOPROPANOL. XANTHAN GUM. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. HEXYLENE GLYCOL. PARFUM/FRAGRANCE. CITRIC ACID. SODIUM BENZOATE. DISODIUM EDTA. SORBIC ACID. SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE. TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE. CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE. PHENOXYETHANOL. SPIRAEA ULMARIA EXTRACT. MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED EXTRACT. DISODIUM PHOSPHATE. POTASSIUM SORBATE. TIN OXIDE. CI 42090/BLUE 1 [V3150A]|
|Disclaimer||Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Great product and super fast delivery. would use again
- I have combination skin but cream cleanser is not my cup of tea so always look for gentle foaming cleansers which could make my skin feel clean withou
- I've been using this product for a while now. I like this product, it removes all of my make-up, leaves a nice glow on your skin and smells great
- I have use the re-boost, re-charge, re-move and they are all compatible with each other to use as a daily beauty regimen. My friend had to notice my u
- Just bought this product and it's really good and I am very happy with the results. However, the reason I can't give a 5 stars is because wh
- Cleared up skin completely and makes skin feel smooth
- Takes all my make up off and leaves my skin clean and soft. How ever the packaging please sort, way to much product comes out in one a Squeeze. I woul
- I was so upset the pure melt cleansing gel was discontinued as it was my 'desert island' item. The one thing I couldn't do without. I b