Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser 125ml
Why not try...
- La Roche-Posay Redermic [R] Eyes 15ml✓ This anti-aging retinol eye cre ...Special Price £22.95 Regular Price £27.00
- Vichy Slow Age Eye Cream 15mlSlow Age is Vichy's most power ...Special Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 50mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £21.25 Regular Price £25.00
- Lancome Rose Milk Mist Spray 100mlAchieve glowing, hydrated skin with ...£22.50
Cleaning your skin without irritating it is sometimes the most challenging part of skin care. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser gently dissolve your make-up and other impurities while our Ceramide 3 complex calms and soothes your skin.
This popular, moisture-enriched cleansing lotion is uniquely effective and wonderfully creamy. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser is sure to become a favourite part of your daily skin care ritual, as it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
- Quickly and gently dissolves make-up and impurities with a blend of botanicals.
- Soothes and calms your skin with the uniquely effective Ceramide 3.
- Leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
- Works best when used daily.
- Leaves no heavy residue.
- Has a gentle, rich formula.
- Is fragrance-free.
- Is clinically, dermatologist- and allergy-tested.
- Is loved by all skin types.
Suitable for all skin types. Fragrance-free.
Dermatologist and clinically tested.
How to use: Gently massage Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser over your face and throat making sure to avoid your eye area. Tissue or rinse off. You can use morning and/or night.
|Ingredients||Water/AQUA/EAU, Mineral Oil/PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/HUILE MINERALE, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/DICAPRATE, Myreth-3 Myristate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-10 Soy Sterol, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANATE, Stearyl Alcohol, SODIUM LAURIMINO-DIPROPIONATE, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ceramide 3, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Santalum Album (SANDALWOOD) SEED OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN), STEROL, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, ACRYLATES/C10 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, Triethanolamine, Carum Petroselinum (PARSLEY) SEED OIL, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, RED 4 (CI 14700), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Realize when I purchase this product that it was not a foaming cleanser. I've only used foaming cleansers in the past and thought for sure I woul
My favorite. Have tried Prevage and others, but always return to the Ceramide line of cleansing product.
- Nice cleanser. Nice fragrance. I must say all the products i have purchased recently have soft and soothing fragrance. Perfect for my sensitive and dr