Lancome Hypnose Eye Shadow Palette
Lancome Hypnose Eye Shadow Palette:
- Highly-pigmented & longwear eyeshadows
- Extremely soft & smooth texture
- Smudge-resistant eyeshadow formula
- Crease resistant
- Non- flaking
- Long-lasting eyeshadow colors
- Tested under ophthalmological control
Lancôme introduces the Hypnôse Eyeshadow Palette: 5 flattering shades, to easily create natural to dramatic eye makeup looks. A collection of 10 different eyeshadow palettes to offer an infinite choice of effects.
Its formula offers an extremely soft and creamy texture for an effortless application. The weightless and velvety eyeshadow powders are easily blendable, for a rich and homogeneous color payoff. Wet, the Hypnôse eyeshadows reveal a more intense effect.
• Highly-pigmented & longwear eyeshadows
• Extremely soft & smooth texture
• Smudge-resistant eyeshadow formula
• Crease resistant
• Non- flaking
• Long-lasting eyeshadow colors
• Tested under ophthalmological control
How to use:
• Prepare the eyeshadow base using the shade 1 from your Hypnôse Eyeshadow Palette all over the eyelid and on the brow bone.
• To define your upper lid, apply the shade 2.
• Bring intensity and highlight your look with the eyeshadow shade 4 in the outer corner then blend it.
• Apply the shade 5 as a liner on your lash line with a thin eyeshadow brush to structure your eye.
• Finally, add volume and brightness by applying the shade 3 on the center of your upper lid.
|Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.