Lancome CILS Booster XL
Why not try...
- Clarins Everlasting Concealer 12mlClarins Everlasting Concealer is a ...As low as £22.50 Regular Price £23.00
- Lancome Hypnose Volume-a-Porter Mascara Noir Intense 01Buildable volume & lengthClump- ...Special Price £22.00 Regular Price £27.50Out of stock
- Lancome La Base Pro Perfecting Make-up Primer 20mlInspired by make-up artist techniqu ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £30.00Out of stock
Discover the maxi booster effect with the Lancome Cils Booster XL. A white mascara base enriched with XL Micro-Fibers and helps prime and protect your lashes. For use under your usual mascara to enhance its colour and makeup result for a look that is instantly more intense and more captivating.
Smoothes and coats lashes to facilitate makeup application.
Enhances your usual make-up: thanks to its cellulose micro-fibers, the formula glides on easily for a more comfortable and even application. Enriched with fibers the CILS BOOSTER XL formula allows more length, curve and thickness for the lashes, without clumping or smudging. Its white colour intensifies the colour of the mascara applied over it.
Protects the lashes: active ingredients (D-Panthénol) + Vitamin E Nanocapsules? help to strengthen and protect your lashes.
How to use:
1) Apply from the lash base to the tip, working the brush in a zig zag motion for maximum volume and separation.
2) Follow with your favourite Lancôme mascara.
|Ingredients||637349 2A AQUA / WATER / EAU • ORYZA SATIVA CERA / RICE BRAN WAX • CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE • STEARIC ACID • CANDELILLA CERA / CANDELILLA WAX / CIRE DE CANDELILLA • TRIETHANOLAMINE • PALMITIC ACID • ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM • PANTHENOL • SODIUM • POLYMETHACRYLATE • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • PROPYLPARABEN • PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE • METHYLPARABEN • SIMETHICONE • RAYON • POLYQUATERNIUM-1 • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • POLYCAPROLACTONE (F.I.L B163320 /2)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.