Cacharel Eden Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml
Why not try...
- Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct Blue for Her Eau de Parfum 100mlAbercrombie & Fitch First Insti ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £32.50Out of stock
- Coach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum 30mlCoach Floral Blush Eau de Parfum Sp ...Special Price £29.00 Regular Price £35.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfumed Shower Gel 200mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Perfum ...Special Price £26.50 Regular Price £31.50
- Lancome Hypnose Eau de ParfumLancome Hypnose Eau de Parfum Spray ...As low as £28.80 Regular Price £36.00
Cacharel Eden Eau De Parfum:
- A beautiful floral fragrance
- A fresh and light a must
- Combination of fruity and floral elements
- Great choice for women of all ages
One of the most popular fragrances in the designers collection, Cacharel Eden Eau de Parfum is a beautiful floral fragrance which is fresh and light a must for the warmer months.The combination of fruity and floral elements gives Cacharel Eden a sweet fragrance, a great choice for women of all ages.
What kind of scent is Cacharel Eden Eau De Parfum?
Fragrance Family: Floral
It contains top notes of Lemon, Bergamot, Peach and Mandarin Orange, heart notes which include Rose, Melon, Pineapple, Water Lily and Jasmine and base notes of Tonka Bean, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Black Locust and Cedar.
Eden blends top notes of delicate Water Lily, Lotus Flower, and refreshing Mandarin, with sweet and fruity heart notes of Melon, Orange Blossom, and Mimosa. Eden develops into woody base notes of sensual Patchouli Leaf and creamy Sandalwood, leaving a long-lasting trail. A lush garden escape, bottled in Eden Eau de Parfum.
- Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Peach, Bergamot, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Mimosa, Pineapple, Tuberose, Melon, Jasmine, Water Lily, Lily of the Valley, Lotus, Rose
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Black Locust, Cedar
Cacharel Eden Eau de Parfum is housed in a jade green bottle with gold detailing, a gorgeous addition for the dressing table.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water, limonene, linalool, alpha-isomethyl ionone, geraniol, coumarin, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, citral citronellol, farnesol, hydroxycitronellal, hexyl cinnamal, bht, anise alcohol|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.