Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum 75ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum 100mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum ...Special Price £68.50 Regular Price £83.50Out of stock
- Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 90mlViktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme ...Special Price £67.00 Regular Price £84.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Toilette 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £72.00 Regular Price £94.00Out of stock
Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum:
- Ready to take on the world? Yes I Am
- An addictive fragrance, designed to transform you into whoever you want to be
- Modern Oriental Spicy Fragrance
- Making you feel as confident as a bold red lip
Feeling daring? Feeling independent? Feeling powerful? Yes I Am by Cacharel is the perfume for you. Yes I Am gives you the red-lipstick-effect in an addictive fragrance, designed to transform you into whoever you want to be.
Yes I Am is the latest must-have perfume for all makeup lovers. The iconic lipstick shaped bottle is the perfect addition to any makeup bag. The fragrance completes any look, making you feel as confident as a bold red lip.
The Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum Scent:
Fragrance Family: Modern Oriental Spicy
Yes I Am by Cacharel combines oriental notes with addictive fresh flower accords. Sensual and oriental, fruity top notes include zesty mandarin and sweet raspberry, developing into a heart of white floral accords on a spicy and creamy base of Milk and Sandalwood notes. Fall head-over-heels for this fun and flirty fragrance.
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Raspberry, Cardamom
- Heart Notes: Ginger Flower, Jasmine, Gardenia
- Base Notes: Milk, Sandalwood
How to apply Cacharel Yes I Am Eau de Parfum:
Perfect for day or night, complete your look with a spritz of Yes I Am to the pulse points. The lipstick-shaped bottle is the must-have addition to every womanâs makeup bag.
Ready to take on the world? Yes I Am.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water, benzyl salicylate, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl alcohol, benzotriazolyl deodecyl p-Cestrol, limonene, linalool, coumarin, methyl anthranilate, pentarythhrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxydrocinnamate, citronellol, tris (tetramethyldroxypiperidinol) citrate, farnesol, geraniol, benzyl benzoate, citral, CI 60730/EXT. violet 2, CI14700/RED4|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.