Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 30ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Ylang-Ylang, Bergamot, O ...£42.00
- Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Rose, PeachHeart Notes: ...£39.50
- Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Mandarin, Bergamot, Litc ...£43.50Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Legend Eau de Parfum 50mlTop Notes: Grapefruit zest, Marine ...£43.50
- Marc Jacobs Divine Decadence Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Orange Blossom, Champagn ...£38.50Out of stock
In Marc Jacobs Daisy, the enchanting heart of the daisy fragrance has been subtly concentrated to add an intriguing hint of luxury and sophistication. Sophisticated yet whimsical, Daisy reflects Marc Jacobs' reputation for constant reinvention and must-have collectibles.
The fresh, wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit notes are softer, while the heart blooms with jasmine petals, violet petals and gardenia. These feminine florals blend seamlessly with the creamy musks in the base, leaving an impression that is rounder, richer, and lusciously floral with a sophisticated touch.
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau, acrylates/ octylacrylamide copolymer, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzophenoene-3, benzyl benzoate, BHT, butyl methoxydibenzolmethane, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, methyl 2-octynoate, FD&C yellow no5 (CI19140), FD&C yellow no6(CI15985)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.