Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette 30ml
Why not try...
- Hugo Boss The Scent Private Accord Eau de Toilette 50mlTop Notes: GingerHeart Notes: Manin ...£42.00
- Thierry Mugler Alien Eau de Toilette 30mlTop Notes: Mandarin EssenceHeart No ...£39.00
- Jimmy Choo Urban Hero Eau de Parfum 50mlTop notes: Lemon Caviar, Black Pepp ...£41.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier La Belle Eau de Parfum 30mlTop Notes: Green PearHeart Notes: B ...£41.50
- Jean Paul Gaultier Ultra Male Eau de Toilette Intense 75mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Pear, Mint, La ...£41.50
In Marc Jacobs Daisy, the enchanting heart of the daisy fragrance has been subtly concentrated to add an intriguing hint of luxury and sophistication. Sophisticated yet whimsical, Daisy reflects Marc Jacobs' reputation for constant reinvention and must-have collectibles.
The fresh, wild strawberry, violet leaves and ruby red grapefruit notes are softer, while the heart blooms with jasmine petals, violet petals and gardenia. These feminine florals blend seamlessly with the creamy musks in the base, leaving an impression that is rounder, richer, and lusciously floral with a sophisticated touch.
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, parfum/fragrance, aqua/water/eau, acrylates/ octylacrylamide copolymer, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzophenoene-3, benzyl benzoate, BHT, butyl methoxydibenzolmethane, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethylhexyl salicylate, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, methyl 2-octynoate, FD&C yellow no5 (CI19140), FD&C yellow no6(CI15985)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.