Why not try...
- Clarins Double Serum Eye 20mlClarins Double Serum Eye: ...Special Price £48.00 Regular Price £58.00
- Esthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Serum 30mlEsthederm Intensive Hyaluronic Seru ...Special Price £47.20 Regular Price £59.00
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Detox Mask 75mlActing like a liquid magnet to inst ...Special Price £49.60 Regular Price £62.00
- Clarins Nutri-Lumiere Renewing Treatment Essence 200mlClarins Nutri-Lumiere Renewing Trea ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £59.00
- Esthederm Photo Reverse 50mlEsthederm Photo Reverse: A stain ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00Out of stock
- Lancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Yeux 15mlLancome Renergie Multi-Lift Ultra Y ...Special Price £45.60 Regular Price £57.00Out of stock
Esthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Moderate:
- Optimizes cell protection and prevents photoageing with the Global Cellular patented protection.
- Stimulates, sublime and intensifies the tan skins that tan naturally.
- Milk creamy texture and delicate.
What is Esthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Moderate?
Adaptasun moderate sun body milk optimizes cell protection and prevents photoaging with the Global Cellular patented protection. Stimulates, sublime and intensifies the tan skins that tan naturally. Milk creamy texture and delicate.
Key Benefits of Esthederm Adaptasun Body Lotion Moderate:
- Stimulates natural tanning for a faster result, more sustainable and more intense.
- Prevents photoaging and brown spots: protects DNA, preventing cell damage through the Global Cellular patented protection.
- Active natural pigmentation process: tanning is bright, intense, long duration.
Foe who? Skins tolerant sun that tans easily with rare sunburn. Reserved for exhibitions at a moderate sun (summer, moderate exposure).
Results: Comfort and exceptional quality tanning. The skin adapts quickly to the sun for a more intense and lasting tan. Over the uses, the skin is softer, velvety.
How to use:
Apply to the body 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Re-apply every two hours.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Tribehenin Peg-20 Esters, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pongamiaglabraseedoil, Vp/Eicosenecopolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Creatine, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Mannitol, Methylpropanediol, Peg-100 Stearate, C20-22 Alcohols, Fragrance (Parfum), Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Trilinolein, Chlorphenesin, Acetyl Tyrosine, Aspartic Acid, Cerium Oxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleoyl Tyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Triolein, Tripalmitin, Polysorbate 60, Hydrolyzed Wheatprotein, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Oleic Acid, Hydroxycitronellal, Propylene Glycol, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Trilinolenin, Limonene, Tristearin, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Carnosine, Copper Gluconate, Tris(Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate, Citronellol, Artemia Extract, Bht, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Triarachidin, Isoeugenol, Coumarin, Tocopherol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Dextran. [Es882] * Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Feels lovely and goes on smoothly without feeling greasy and it works.
- I'm sure it's a good cream but after application everything that touched my skin made the cream go into little papy bits. I ended up cover w
- Fantastic sun screen! Never burn with this, it is fabulous! A bit on the expensive side but well worth every penny.
- I used this whilst away om holiday and I usually suffer massively from prickly heat and this is the first time in years that I didn't! I didn
- I’ve been using this product exclusively for my Mediterranean holidays for the past 4 years and I have never burned once! It does what it says in su
- I have never burnt using this product. Even in strong sun. Good application and smells good. Doesn't stain clothing either.
- Excellent product, fragrance and very delicate texture! Super Moisturiser! Skin protection to the fullest!
- This was a gift a friend got me for my honeymoon. It is absolutely fantastic, it feels like a luxurious moisturiser but is also a very effective sun p
- Great product ! Absolutely love it !
- I am so fair skinned I burn easily just going to the washing line one year I got burnt! This is an essential in my cabinet always make sure I have thi
- Smells divine, great application and coverage, leaves you with nourished skin (so you don't get that snake skin effect as soon as you land) and a
- I really like to wear this sunscreen because when the sun is moderate, it gives me the feeling of having the right protection for the care of my skin.
- Amazing suncream, never burn and never peel afterwards which i would normally with all other brands.
- Definitely the best sunscreen I've ever used! It leaves the skin tanned for a long time, does not let the rash out, and tests the skin well, leav
- I bought this to try out a new sunscreen and I am very happy with it, it smells lovely, works well on my skin (it looks and feels hydrated) and I feel
- The best protector for a perfect tan. Soft and bright leather all summer. I'll buy it back without doubt. I really liked the size with the small
- was recommended this many years ago and it’s simply the best sunscreen on the market. I never burn, it smells great. It’s the best sunscreen I hav
- Ok product
- I tried this this year as I have used other institut ethstederm products in the past and liked them. This is a good cream and I didn’t burn in the G
- I've never tanned well. Used this on holiday with a friend and had the most even, dark tan I've ever had. Fully converted ever since. Not on
- Very good for protected skin and promoting golden tan. Still follow guidelines for time spent in sun.