Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle Firming Treatment Cream 50mlLancome Renergie Anti-Wrinkle Firmi ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Lancome Rénergie Multi-Lift Redefining Lifting Cream SPF15 for Dry Skin 50mlWrinkles appear reduced, skin feels ...Special Price £56.00 Regular Price £70.00
- Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cream All Skin Types 50mlThe Clarins Extra-Firming Night Cre ...Special Price £55.50 Regular Price £67.00Out of stock
Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum:
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin (Repair Technology).
- Corrects wrinkles.
- Firms the skin with long-lasting effects.
What is Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum?
This expert serum, highly concentrated in renewing ingredients, stimulates the synthesis of dermal fibers and enhances their functionality, to restructure and strengthen the skin's support tissue.
Key Benefits of Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum:
- Encourages ultra-rapid penetration of the assets.
- Corrects wrinkles before they form, thanks to its stimulating action of the production of collagen fibers.
- Tightens the skin permanently.
- Suitable for all skin types, all ages.
- The facial features are smoothed, wrinkles and fine lines fade. The skin is firmer, as regenerated.
Directions for use:
Apply Institut Esthederm Derm Repair Restructuring Serum in the morning and evening, on perfectly cleansed skin, alone or before your skincare cream.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau*, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Mannitol, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Creatine, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Asiaticoside, Sodium Lactate, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Carnosine, Morus Alba Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Plankton Extract, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Methylparaben, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Methylparaben, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Pentylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Ethylhexylglycerin, Superoxide Dismutase, Tromethamine. [Es224] * Cellular Water (Aqua/Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate/Carnosine/Mineral Salts)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- An absolutely high performance product.
- Very good skin serum of high quality.
- This product is working, Im using around 3 week, and I can see result. My small wrinkles visually less visible, serum has a slight odor, is quickly ab
- I AM USING THIS SERUM FOR 21 DAYS AND I FEEL MY SKIN IS MORE BRIGHTER AND SMILE LINES BECOME SMALLER
- light weight serum that can be used day and night. loving the texture as i have oily to combination skin. I highly recommend
- Such a lovely serum, don't know what I'd do without it!!