Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Line Erase Retinol Caps 30
Why not try...
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Moisturiser 50mlAn ultra-lightweight liquid moistur ...£40.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Dry Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream-Gel 50mlIdeal for sensitive skinSoft, radia ...£43.00Out of stock
- Clarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalising Oil-Emulsion 35mlClarins Plant Gold Nutri-Revitalisi ...£41.00
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins exclusive new generation an ...£38.50
This luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Retinol Night Serum combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule:
Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother, and moisture-boosting ceramides. In one month, see more youthful skin, minimised wrinkles and better texture and tone.
What makes Elizabeth Arden retinol different?
Retinol is extremely sensitive to light and air. That's why it has been enclosed in a capsule - to keep light and air out and potency in. In fact, the retinol in these capsules is 76% more potent than unencapsulated retinol.* This means that highly reactive retinol is protected, ensuring the potency of every application. Each capsule is single use and sealed tight for optimal freshness and potency.
94% of women would recommend this product to a family member or friend.**
- 94% agree skin looks more youthful
- 94% saw visible improvement in skin’s texture
- 91% agrees skin tone looks more even
- 87% saw visibly reduced lines and wrinkles
- 85% agree pores look minimized
*Based on testing of unencapsulated retinol equivalent predictive of 10 months of shelf life.
**Based on a US consumer study of 57 women aged 30-70 after 12 weeks.
***Based on a US consumer study of 54 women aged 30-70 after 8 weeks.
How to use: Smooth over face and neck each night before your moisturizer. Suitable for all skin types.
Clinically and dermatologist tested.
|Ingredients||Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Lauryl Methacrylate/glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Sorbitan Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethiconol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Phytosterols, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phytosphingosine, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Ceramide Ns, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ceramide Np, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- The same benefits of prescription retinal for me but the ceramide makes all of the difference for my skin. Until trying this product I could never get
- I bought night capsules a month ago and couldn't live without them my skin looks and feels amazing xxx
- I’ve been using for about 2 weeks and my skin is definitely more uniform and smoother. The product feels very velvety, almost like a primer. The cap