Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+ 200ml
Why not try...
- CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser 473mlCeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser: He ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Dry Touch Sensitive Protect SPF50+ 200mlAs pleasant to use as it is effecti ...Special Price £15.60 Regular Price £19.50
Ensure high protection for the face and the body of your children with the Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+, maximum photoprotection for all skin types.
With maximum anti-UVB and extreme anti-UVA performance, the Photoderm Kids Spray guarantees optimum protection against sunburn, sun intolerance whilst being delicate enough for your child's skin. Exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection complex effectively shields the skin against risks of cell damage.
In its handy spray format, the Photoderm Kids Spray is the ideal way to protect the faces and bodies of not just your kids but the entire family. The formula is ultra-light and leaves the skin feeling soft, not greasy. Perfectly colourless when applied, it spreads easily, leaving no white marks or film.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, E C TO I N , M A N N I TO L , X Y L I TO L , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, F R U C TO O L I G O S A C C H A R I D E S , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI552]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a great brand for dermatological tested products. Our skin is very sensitive to sun and was protected through out of our beach holiday.
- Perfect sunprotection for kids
- Good stuff, good delivery
- Bought it for both my daughter and me to use. We have sensitive skin and often allergic reaction to sunscreen products. This one is great, no skin irr
- Good product, easily spreadable, provides good protection. My son wasn't against it either! :)
- Last year we had a different suncream witch made eyes red and watery, this one is very good for children.
- My favourite sun product for my 17-month-old - and trust me, I've tried them all!
- This product dispenses and applies well. It is not too thick and spreads easily on my children's face and body. There have been no nipping eyes a
- Following 5 years of trying to find a suitable sunscreen for my son who suffered with eczema as a baby & toddler I've finally found the one!
- No white cast, no smell, lightweight, nongreasy. I love this!