Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+ 200ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 500mlBioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-So ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00Out of stock
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £16.50 Regular Price £22.00
- La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Soothing Cleansing Cream 390mlLa Roche-Posay Effaclar H ISO-Biome ...Special Price £15.75 Regular Price £21.00
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk Lotion SPF50+ 250mlLa Roche-Posay Anthelios Body Milk ...Special Price £17.25 Regular Price £23.00Out of stock
Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+ Sunscreen:
- Very high sun protection for children over 12 months of age.
- Easy-to-use spray bottle.
- Easy application.
- Suitable for delicate and sensitive skin.
Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+ is a delicate sunscreen formula for children's skin which has been approved by paediatricians. The easy-to-use spray allows for quick and easy frequent application.
The association of UVA/UVB filters and the Cellular Bioprotection™ patent provides children optimal protection against the harmful effects of UV rays as well as genuine internal biological protection.
Key benefits of Bioderma Photoderm Kids Spray SPF50+:
- Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection for children.
- Activates the skin's natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage.
- Non-greasy effect.
- Very good tolerance.
- Very water resistant.
- Suitable for children and babies over 12 months of age.
- Perfect for sensitive and delicate skin.
Directions for use:
Several times a day when exposed to the sun to the face and body. Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
Find Out More: Bioderma Photoderm Suncare Range
Bioderma’s sun care solution: Photoderm, a full range of suncare products for all types of skin and sensitivity to the sun. Prevention of skin reactions including allergies to the sun or chemical filters, sun protection for sensitive skin, sunscreen for children or babies, specific sun protection for oily to acne-prone skin, dry skin or hyperpigmented skin.
|Ingredients||AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, E C TO I N , M A N N I TO L , X Y L I TO L , SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, F R U C TO O L I G O S A C C H A R I D E S , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI552]|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is a great brand for dermatological tested products. Our skin is very sensitive to sun and was protected through out of our beach holiday.
- Perfect sunprotection for kids
- Good stuff, good delivery
- Bought it for both my daughter and me to use. We have sensitive skin and often allergic reaction to sunscreen products. This one is great, no skin irr
- Good product, easily spreadable, provides good protection. My son wasn't against it either! :)
- Last year we had a different suncream witch made eyes red and watery, this one is very good for children.
- My favourite sun product for my 17-month-old - and trust me, I've tried them all!
- This product dispenses and applies well. It is not too thick and spreads easily on my children's face and body. There have been no nipping eyes a
- Following 5 years of trying to find a suitable sunscreen for my son who suffered with eczema as a baby & toddler I've finally found the one!
- No white cast, no smell, lightweight, nongreasy. I love this!