Vichy Dercos Densi Thickening Shampoo 250ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Ultra-Soothing Balm 200mlPlease note we can only ship Bioder ...Special Price £11.60 Regular Price £14.50Out of stock
- Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray 200mlBioderma Atoderm SOS Spray is a soo ...Special Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Vichy Dercos Kera Solutions Restoring Conditioning Mask 200mlVichy Dercos Kera Solutions Restori ...Special Price £11.90 Regular Price £14.00
- Phyto Phytokeratine Repairing Shampoo 250mlThis shampoo reconstitues your hair ...£12.00
- Klorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream with Mango Butter 125mlKlorane Nourishing Leave-In Cream w ...£12.00
A daily shampoo to promote thicker hair looking hair in just 6 weeks
• Promotes thicker looking hair in just 6 weeks
• Provides instantly shiny, voluminous and healthy-looking hair
• Cleanses and restores hair
• For daily use
• Enriched with Rhamnose and restructuring Filloxane
How to use:
Step 1: Cleanse hair daily with Dercos Thickening Shampoo
Step 2: Apply Dercos Thickening balm to cleansed hair from scalp to ends and rinse.
Step 3: 5 days per week finish with 20 pumps of Dercos Hair Mass Creator massaged in to the scalp. Leave in.
|Ingredients||1144745 M4,Aqua/Water,Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate,Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid,Aminopropyltriethoxysilane,Amodimethicone,C11-15 Pareth-7,Caramel,Chlorphenesin,Citric Acid,Disodium EDTA,Geraniol,Glycerin,Hexyl Cinnamal,Isoeugenol,Lactic Acid,Laureth-9,Limonene,Linalool,Mentha Piperita Oil/Peppermint Oil,Menthol,PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Piroctone Olamine,Polyquaternium-69,PPG-5-Ceteth-20,Propylene Glycol,Rhamnose,Salicylic Acid,Sodium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Sorbic Acid,Tocopheryl Acetate,Trideceth-12|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.