Aramis Classic Eau de Toilette 110ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Y for Men Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Bergamot, Ginger, AppleH ...£66.00
- Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Parfum Intense 125mlTop Notes: CardamomHeart Notes: Lav ...£60.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 100mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory extre ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Nectar Eau de Parfum Intense 50mlTop Notes: Cassis, Bergamont, Gunpo ...£66.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml✓ Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour ...Special Price £63.00 Regular Price £77.00Out of stock
Top Notes: Aldehydes, Artemsia, Gardenia, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Patchouli, Sage, Orris Root, Cardamom
Base Notes: Leather, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk
Aramis is a bold, sophisticated and mature aroma that is instantly recognisable. This fragrance was launched in 1964 and was the first fragrance for men to appear in a department store.
The composition is built around woody, sharp notes, which are very powerful and masculine. Aramis is one of the few contemporary fragrances in which the well-known intensive leather note can easily be recognized. The opening notes are grassy green and fresh, spiced with cinnamon. The heart is woody with pelargonium, which possesses an intensive floral-spicy aromatic scent. The perfume ends with a massive leather note.
|Ingredients||Alcohol denat, water/aqua/eau, aramis fragrance (parfum), butyl methoxydibenzolmethane, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, hexyl cinnamal, ethylhexyl salicylate, limonene, linalool, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, eugenol, citral, benzyl benzoate, citronellol,amyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, farnesol, benzyl alcohol, alpha-isomethylionone, isoeugenol, yellow 5 (CI19140), red 4(CI 14700), blue 1 (CI42090)|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.