Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Paco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau de Parfum Extreme 50mlPaco Rabanne Invictus Victory Eau d ...Special Price £46.00 Regular Price £58.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 30mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme ...Special Price £46.00 Regular Price £58.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £60.00
- Armani My Way Eau de Parfum 30mlArmani My Way Eau de Parfum: Top ...Special Price £45.00 Regular Price £57.50
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum 30mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Par ...Special Price £45.00 Regular Price £57.00
Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity
- an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values
Inhale the scent of victory with Invictus from Landys Chemist, the masculine fragrance by Paco Rabanne.
What does Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette smell like?
The fresh Invictus scent creates a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness.
Invictus opens with notes of grapefruit, marine accord and mandarin orange. The heart of the fragrance is accented with Bay Leaf and Jasmine. A woody base of guaiac wood, patchouli, oak moss and ambergris add a masculine closing to this fragrance.
- Top Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Bay Leaf, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Guaiac Wood, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Ambre Gris
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.