Diesel Only The Brave Eau de Toilette 125ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £66.00 Regular Price £80.50Out of stock
- Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette 100mlIssey Miyake L'Eau D'Isse ...Special Price £61.00 Regular Price £80.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Legere Eau de Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Legere E ...Special Price £60.50 Regular Price £78.00
Diesel Only The Brave Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Oriental-woody fragrance
- Features top notes of Amalfi Lemon, Mandarin Orange
Only The Brave is a fragrance for all men who chose to be heroes. Its flacon is a real sculpture of glass, shaped like a fist, coloured in smoky-greyish nuances, with a silver ring with an inscription of the Diesel brand.
What does Diesel Only The Brave Eau de Toilette smell like?
Its composition introduces harmony of oriental-woody notes which leave a strong impression. The concept of Only The Brave accentuates oriental, leather and woody accords, which are masculine, determined and brave, with clear contrasts. Only the Brave is a game of contrasts between fresh notes of lemon and mandarin with violet, cedar and coriander is leading us to warm accords of amber along with leather nuances (styrax and labdanum) and benzoin in a base. The liveliness of lemon introduces its luminous sparks above a romantic, floral heart and leaves a warm, leather-resin trail in base notes of the fragrance.
Diesel Only The Brave Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Amalfi Lemon, Mandarin Orange
- Heart Notes: Virginia cedar, Coriander, Violet
- Base Notes: French labdanum, amber, Styrax, Benzoin, Leather
|Ingredients||ALCOHOL, AQUA (WATER), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ALPHA- ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLO, COUMARIN, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BHT, CITRAL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 60730/ EXT. VIOLET 2|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.