Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette 50ml
Why not try...
- Elie Saab Le Parfum in White Eau de ParfumElie Saab Le Parfum in White Eau de ...As low as £50.00 Regular Price £65.00
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de Parfum 30mlValentino Donna Born in Roma Eau de ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £59.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Spring Eau de Toilette 50mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Love Spring Eau d ...Special Price £48.50 Regular Price £59.00Out of stock
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Fragrance Family: Spicy Oriental
- An intoxicating, powerful blend. Starts out fresh - slips into spicy leather
Representing luxury, wealth and power, Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette from Landys Chemist is every man's fantasy.
Inspired by the wealth and luxury of gold, Paco Rabanne 1 Million is for the man who wins in every aspect of life. It is strong and powerful and the shape, a bar of gold, speaks to your inner aspirations for greatness and grandeur.
What does Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette smell like?
A fresh “spicy-leather” accord. Daring and debonair. An intoxicating, powerful blend. Starts out fresh - slips into spicy leather. Rose-cinnamon masculine accord. Blond leather, blond wood. An arresting alchemy of full-on seduction. The scent of success. Going for gold because decadence is thrilling. Not-so-gentle man. An intoxicating, powerful blend that starts out fresh and moves onto a spicy leather accord. An arresting alchemy of full-on seduction. A provocative, sexy elegance contained in a "leather-spice" accord. Bursting: blood mandarin, peppermint and grapefruit. Intense: absolute of rose and cinnamon. Full-on: blond leather accord, white wood, amber and patchouli.
Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau de Toilette Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Blood Mandarin, Peppermint.
- Heart Notes: Rose, Musk.
- Base Notes: Amber, Leather.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.