Prada Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette 150ml
Why not try...
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Intense 90mlYves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Par ...Special Price £84.00 Regular Price £108.00
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 80mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £85.00 Regular Price £105.00Out of stock
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Eau de Parfum 100mlMarc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Intense Ea ...Special Price £80.00 Regular Price £99.00
Prada Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- The backbone of the fragrance is lavender
- Teamed with a bitter freshness of orange essence, resulting in a fresh and invigorating scent
Prada Luna Rossa, inspired by the infamous 'Luna Rossa' boat created in 1997 for the America's Cup, looks to the values at the heart of extreme sailing as a starting point for new ideas. Taking the esteemed Luna Rossa name as its own, it is a scent with a reverence for the natural world and a passion for innovation. The bottle and packaging are inspired by the technological excellence and sleek, dynamic beauty of extreme sailing boats, both displaying the iconic red Prada stripe.
What does Prada Luna Rossa Eau de Toilette smell like?
Prada Luna Rossa is a masculine fragrance that reinterprets traditional ingredients with agility. The backbone of the fragrance is lavender - an unmistakable natural ingredient in perfumery - teamed with a bitter freshness of orange essence, resulting in a fresh and invigorating scent.
Aromatic clary sage and spearmint nanah essences channel the spirit of vast open spaces and rugged, natural elements whilst ambroxan and ambrette absolute create a woody amber-like signature - the dynamic paradox of synthetic and natural ingredients brings a warm sensuality: refined, dignified and timeless.
- Top Notes: Lavender, Orange Essence
- Heart Notes: Clary Sage, Spearmint Nanah
- Base Notes: Ambroxan, Ambrette Absolute
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.