Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette 60ml
Why not try...
- Carolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Bad Boy Le Parfum ...Special Price £50.50 Regular Price £60.50
- Carolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau de Parfum 30mlCarolina Herrera Very Good Girl Eau ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £55.50Out of stock
- Thierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de Parfum 30mlThierry Mugler Alien Goddess Eau de ...Special Price £50.50 Regular Price £57.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 30mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £55.50Out of stock
- Lancome Poeme Eau de Parfum 50mlLancome Poeme Eau de Parfum: Spr ...£50.00Out of stock
- Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette 50mlHermes H24 is an eau de Toilette sp ...£50.50
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette:
- Charismatic and powerful
- A fresh and woody fragrance that plays on contrasts and leaves a magnetic, sensual trail
- A woody ambery structure, deeply masculine. With ginger, basil and cedar wood
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme is charismatic and powerful, with bold sex appeal. A fresh and woody fragrance that plays on contrasts and leaves a magnetic, sensual trail.
The Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Eau De Toilette Scent:
In a sparkling opening, Bergamot and a zest of Cedar wood brings luminosity to the fragrance, sustained with Chinese Ginger. The middle floral and spicy notes contrast with this first note of freshness: the sophisticated and modern masculinity of Violet leaves and Basil flowers, the bite and resonance of White Pepper. Base notes of Sandalwood, Virginia Cedar wood and Haitian Vetiver highlight this charismatic and magnetic fragrance.
A fresh and sparkling opening. An elegant and modern character, made of floral and spicy notes. A woody ambery structure, deeply masculine. With ginger, basil and cedar wood.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Chinese Ginger
- Heart Notes: Violet Leaves, Basil, White Pepper
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Virginia Cedarwood, Haitian Vetiver
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.