Bioderma Sebium Mat Control 30ml
Why not try...
- Bioderma Pigmentbio Foaming Cream 200ml✓ Helps reduce existing dark spot ...Special Price £11.25 Regular Price £15.00
- BioDerma Sensibio DS+ Soothing Purifying Cream 40ml✓ Combats the proliferation of ir ...Special Price £10.88 Regular Price £14.50
- Eucerin Replenishing Body Wash 5% 400mlThis gentle yet effective cleanser ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion 200mlNormaderm’s Purifying Astringent ...Special Price £11.05 Regular Price £13.00
- Eucerin AQUAporin Active For Dry Skin 50mlA unique moisturiser that provides ...Special Price £10.50 Regular Price £14.00Out of stock
Bioderma Sebium MAT Control is a moisturising product with 8-hour Mat & Smooth Technology: instant, deep down results for naturally beautiful skin.
Biologically regulates shine (zinc, vitamin B6), refines skin texture and tightens pores (keratolytic active ingredients and astringent), limits the appearance of blemishes (Fluidactiv patented complex).
The Fluidactiv patented complex biologically regulates sebum quality and provides lasting protectiong against blocked pores, which can cause blemishes.
This 8-hour Mat & Smooth Technology treatment acts on the skin tobiologically regulate shine, refine the skin texture and tighten pores. TheFluidactiv patented complex regulates the sebum quality and also prevents the appearance of blemishes.
Directions: Apply to skin morning and/or evening, after cleansing with Sebium Gel moussant or Sebium H2O.
|Ingredients||Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zinc Gluconate, Disodium Edta, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Dodecyl Gallate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.