Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120
Bare Biology Life & Soul Pure Omega-3 Mini-Caps 120 are tiny Omega 3 fish oil capsules made with fish gelatin and 1,300mg EPA & DHA.
Why not try...
- BioCare Reduced Glutathione Vegicaps 90Recommended Intake: One capsule tak ...£31.89
Life & Soul Mini Capsules used to be called Lion Heart Mini Capsules. Nothing on the inside has changed, just new packaging design.
For a daily dose of wellbeing. Discover all-round brilliance for body, mind and soul with pure, super-strength omega-3.
Omega 3 content per dose: 4 tiny capsules have 860mg EPA and 440mg DHA (the same as a whole tin of sardines - with bones!).
Wild, Sustainably Caught Fish: We only work with Norwegian fisheries and manufacturers certified by both Friends of the Sea and the Marin Trust. We never use farmed fish, only small wild fish which are right at the bottom of the food chain, meaning they contain fewer heavy metals and other pollutants such as PCBs.
IFOS Certified Purity: Every batch is independently tested on top of the two sets of tests we carry out. Your guarantee the oil is pure, fresh and safe. Our results are published below. Our fish oils don't contain iodine and are tested for radioactivity.
Easily Digested: Our fish oils are super fresh so they're gentle on tummies and never cause fishy burps. They're also in the natural triglyceride form which is easier for the body to absorb.
Fish Gelatin Capsules: All of our capsules are made from sustainably sourced fish gelatin, we don’t use beef or pork in any of our products, which means they’re OK for pescatarians.
Who it's for: everyone! perfect from 12 years up, but you can also give them to younger children as they're tiny and easy to swallow.
Calories per dose: 20
How long will a pack last me: one month if you take 4 a day. Two months if you take 2 a day.
Packaging: 100% recyclable glass pot.
|Disclaimer||The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I absolutely fall in love with Bare Biology. Super high quality, no fish taste and this production is incredible healthy! Very fast shipping. I recomm
- These mini capsules r so tiny & easy to swallow, really recommend these, shipping is fast as well.
- High quality supplement. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Very impressed with the company and the product. Decided to buy these after doing res
- Best on the market and now in glass bottles
- This is excellent and I'd not be without it now. I highly recommend it. The best omega 3 I've tried
- Cleanest fish oil on the market, high concentration & burp free. The only fish oil that tells you the heavy metals rating (heavy metal free) and w
- Excellent quality fish oil and no aftertaste
- It’s comparatively more expensive than similar products but I suppose it’s worth it