BioCare Vitasorb E Liquid 15ml
Why not try...
- Lamberts Glucosamine & Chondroitin Complex Tablets 120Helps maintain healthy joints and c ...£12.49
- Lamberts Vitamin K2 90ug Capsules 60An impressive 90µg of vitamin ...£11.99
- Solgar Sublingual Liquid B12 2000ug with B-Complex 59mlSuitable for vegans. ...£11.99Out of stock
- BioCare Liquid Biocidin (Grapefruit Seed Extract) 15mlRecommended Intake: Three drops twi ...£12.19
- Solgar Milk Thistle 100mg Full Potency Vegicaps 50Sugar, Salt And Starch FreeSuitable ...£11.99
Vitasorb® E is a highly absorbable liquid providing 100iu per daily intake. It can be taken under the tongue or added to drinks. The Vitasorb® range is ideal for those for whom capsules and tablets are not suitable.
Provides 100iu per 5 drops
Liquid form makes it ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties.
Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base.
Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Ingredients||Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Extra Virgin Olive Oil.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.