Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin D3 5000iu 125mcg caps 40
Pharmanord Bio-Vitamin 5000iu -125mcg Vitamin D contributes to normal functioning of the immune system, contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones, supports normal muscle functioning, and plays a role in the bodys cell division and specialisation.
Why not try...
- Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Boulardii 300mg Capsules 30Lamberts Saccharomyces Cerevisiae B ...£9.99
Vitamin D3 supplements, Bio-Vitamin D3 from Pharma Nord contains vitamin D3 dissolved in cold-pressed olive oil and encapsulated in small, easy-to-swallow pearls of soft gelatine.
Vitamin D contributes to normal functioning of the immune system, contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and bones, supports normal muscle functioning, and plays a role in the bodys cell division and specialisation.
When UV rays hit the skin, the active form of vitamin D is formed. The bodys ability to produce vitamin D is reduced with age, however the vitamin D synthesis is inhibited by lack of sunshine or covering up with clothes. Pregnant and breast-feeding mothers, young children, elderly people and those with dark skin may also require supplemental vitamin D due to inadequate UV exposure.
Why Pharma Nord Bio-Vitamin D3:
Manufactured to pharmaceutical standards.
We offer four strengths of Vitamin D3, in oil-based capsule form for enhanced absorption.
Contains a form of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) naturally produced in the skin.
How much should you take?
Pharma Nord recommends the following
5000IU - 1 capsule per day, or as recommended by a physician
Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
Short on sunshine? Take action!
The UK government recommends vitamin D3 supplementation for several key groups of people, including all pregnant and breast-feeding mothers, all young children from 6 months to 5 years old, people over 65 years of age and those with low or no exposure to the sun.
Nutrient Reference Values
Vitamin D3 is 5mcg per day. This amount is purely to avoid deficiency and has long been viewed as inadequate, (for more information ask for our leaflet ‘Why the NRV is not enough').
Are there adverse effects from taking Bio-Vitamin D3?
People with hyperparathyroidism and sarcoidosis should consult a physician before taking vitamin D3.
Vitamin D3 taken in excess (10,000IU) may cause kidney stones and headaches.
Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
Gelatine (Halal approved)
|Ingredients||Olive oil, Gelatine (Halal approved), Glycerol, Purified water, Amonia caramel|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- My wife and I are 60 plus, we run, walk and generally enjoy life. Since starting on the pharma nord vitamins we have not had a cold or bug all winter.
- I take a Bio-vitamin D3 capsule every morning. They are small and very easy to swallow. While I try and get out in the sun as much as I can, I take Bi
- I take the 800IU daily and class it as an essential vitamin for all year round! I usually increase to 5000IU when the clocks go back and the nights dr
- Bio-Vitamin D3 is a great product, the tiny pearls are really easy to swallow and I will now increase my daily intake as we head into the autumn/winte
- Have been taking Pharma Nord Vitamin D3 5000 since October 2015.Due to the lack of sunlight during the winter months, I believe taking a D3 supplement
- I always take a tiny pearl each morning with breakfast and increase this to two during the winter months. Recommended.
- Fast reliable service easy to take little pearls with accurate dose
- I have been taking Pharmanord vitamin D as a post operative supplement for a while now. it is to take and it does not upset my stomach like some suppl
- I have used Vitamin D for long time, trustworthy product.
- I find your Vitamin D3 -Pearls are the only make that do not upset my stomach, they are simply the best, and I thank you.