Ralph Lauren Polo Eau de Toilette 59ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombilicious Body Cream 200mlViktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bombil ...Special Price £49.00 Regular Price £60.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilette 50mlPaco Rabanne Phantom Eau de Toilett ...Special Price £46.50 Regular Price £55.00
Ralph Lauren Polo Eau de Toilette Spray:
- For Him
- Member of the woody, chypre family
- Long-lasting fragrance has a richness in the masculine tradition of wood and leather
A member of the woody, chypre family, Ralph Lauren Polo is as distinguished and classic as the game from which it draws its symbol. Its long-lasting fragrance has a richness in the masculine tradition of wood and leather.
A unique scent which captures the rich heritage of the thoroughbred sporting tradition and the natural, earthy intensity of the great outdoors.
What does Ralph Lauren Polo Eau de Toilette smell like?
In this men’s perfume, the aromatic, powerful green notes of Pine, Thyme and Basil oil define the initial impression. Leather and Tobacco create a distinctive, compelling and addictive heart. Finally the sensuality of Patchouli Oil, the aromatic intensity of Oak moss and the warmth of Incense create a distinctive, long lasting masculinity.
Fragance Family: Chypre
- Top: Pine, Thyme & Basil
- Heart: Leather, Tobacco Leaf Absolute & Tarragon Accord
- Base: Patchouli Oil, Oak Moss Accord & Incense
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.