Solgar Vitamin C Crystals 125g
Sugar, Salt And Starch Free
Suitable For Vegans
Why not try...
- Terranova Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex Vegicaps 100Full-Spectrum Multivitamin Complex ...Special Price £21.84 Regular Price £27.30
- Terranova Living Multivitamin Sport Caps 100Terranova Living Multivitamin Sport ...Special Price £21.80 Regular Price £27.25
- Biocare Nutrisorb Liquid D3 and K2 15mlLiquid vegan vitamin D3 and K2 in a ...£20.39
- Viridian High Potency Magnesium with B6 Vegicaps 120Viridian High Potency Magnesium wit ...£21.40
Solgar Vitamin C Crystals 125 g provides Vitamin C crystal, which can be conveniently added to juice or sprinkled on food.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system, especially during the colder months or change of seasons. It has multiple benefits which supports optimal health, ranging from reducing tiredness and fatigue, to supporting bones and teeth.
Solgar 125 g Vitamin C Crystals provides Vitamin C in a ¼ to 1 teaspoonful a day dose, contributing to:
• Function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
• Collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
• Collagen formation for the normal function of gums & teeth
• Collagen formation for the normal function of skin
• Functioning of the nervous system
• The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Increasing iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as pure L-Ascorbic acid).|
|Disclaimer||Please note: The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.