Why not try...
- Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strength Capsules 30Enzymedica GlutenEase Extra Strengt ...Special Price £21.11 Regular Price £26.39
- Nature's Plus Animal Parade Gold Orange Chewables 120Nature's Plus Animal Parade Go ...Special Price £19.93 Regular Price £23.45Out of stock
- Higher Nature Super Potency Fish Oil Capsules 90Higher Nature Super Potency Fish Oi ...Special Price £20.76 Regular Price £25.95
- Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail Capsules 60Mushrooms4Life Organic Turkey Tail ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £24.99Out of stock
- Lamberts Neuro-Logical Capsules 60Lamberts Neuro-Logical Capsules: ...Special Price £19.96 Regular Price £24.95
- Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsules 180Lamberts Pure Fish Oil 1100mg Capsu ...Special Price £19.99 Regular Price £25.50
Solgar Vitamin C Crystals:
- Vitamin C in easy to take form
- For normal immune system function
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Supports gums and teeth
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher
Solgar Vitamin C Crystals 125 g provides Vitamin C crystal, which can be conveniently added to juice or sprinkled on food.
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin that helps fight free radicals and to maintain a healthy immune system, especially during the colder months or change of seasons. It has multiple benefits which supports optimal health, ranging from reducing tiredness and fatigue, to supporting bones and teeth.
Solgar 125 g Vitamin C Crystals provides Vitamin C in a ¼ to 1 teaspoonful a day dose, contributing to:
- Function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical exercise)
- Collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Collagen formation for the normal function of gums & teeth
- Collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Functioning of the nervous system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Increasing iron absorption
All Solgar products meet our industry recognized “Gold Standard” for excellence. Made using naturally sourced ingredients and innovating since 1947, Solgar is your perfect supplement to good health – 98% of Solgar consumers recommend the brand*
|Ingredients||Vitamin C (as pure L-Ascorbic acid).|
|Disclaimer||This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Results may vary from individual to individual. While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please check the bottle for the most up to date information.|
|Suitable for||Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher|
|Age Range||15-35, 36-49, Over 50|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- A brilliant pure product. Used it for a year now... excellent!
- As expected. Preferable because they contain only vitamin C crystals. Taste's OK.
- As described. Use it to make a spray applied after swimming then washed off to get rid of chlorine smell from hair and skin.
- To increase immune defenses and iron absorption
- Five stars