Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum 80ml
Why not try...
- Valentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de Toilette 150mlValentino Uomo Born in Roma Eau de ...Special Price £75.50 Regular Price £99.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum 100mlJean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £101.00Out of stock
- Yves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum 100mlYves Saint Laurent Y Le Parfum: ...Special Price £78.00 Regular Price £102.00
Valentino Valentina Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- A fresh floral, fruity and oriental fragrance
- Features notes of Calabrian Bergamot, Alba Truffle and Cedarwood
Valentina by Valentino is a scent that is daring and addictive, inspired by the elegance and opulence of an Italian heiress; a true feminine classic twisted with the pure insolence of Italian ingredients.
What does Valentino Valentina eau de parfum smell like?
The composition is designed as a fresh floral - fruity - oriental, full of contradictions, simultaneously delicate and strong, elegant, sensual, rebellious and fun. It starts off with bergamot from Calabria and white truffles from Alba. Amalfi orange blossoms, sweet jasmine, tuberose and wild strawberries compose the perfume's heart, settling on the base of cedar, vanilla and amber.
Valentino Valentina Fragrance Notes:
- Top Notes: Calabrian Bergamot, Alba Truffle
- Heart Notes: Amalfi Orange Blossom, Wild Strawberry
- Base Notes: Cedarwood, Amber
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.