Alteya Organics Bio Damascena Rose Otto Nourishing Face Serum 20ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Extra-Firming Youthful Lift Neck & Decollete Cream 75ml✓ Melting and non-greasy treatmen ...Special Price £44.50 Regular Price £53.00
- Fillerina Day Cream Grade 1 50mlFillerina Day Cream is a dermo-cosm ...£48.00Out of stock
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Sculpting Gel 50mlA lightweight, invisible gel that h ...Special Price £46.40 Regular Price £58.00Out of stock
- Clarins Super Restorative Redefining Body Care 200mlMature skin needs a helping hand to ...Special Price £46.00 Regular Price £55.00
Alteya Organics Bio Damascena Rose Otto Nourishing Face Serum 20ml:
- Repairing serum to fight visible signs of aging.
- Boosts cell-renewal turnover and provides thr skin with essential nutrients.
- Instantly improves overall skin health and glow.
- Slows down the cell oxidation process and preserves healthy and youthful skin.
Alteya’s USDA NOP Certified Nourishing Face serum, based on Bio Damascena™– Skin Reviving complex repairs and nourishes dry, damaged and/or aging skin by boosting the cell-renewal turnover and providing skin with essential nutrients that instantly improve overall skin health and glow. It protects and rejuvenates the delicate face skin naturally, brightens and improves clarity, slows down the cell oxidation process and preserves skin healthy and youthful. Possess strong aromatherapeutic properties that calm not only the mind but also your skin. By using only the purest, organic and most active ingredients, Bio Damascena™ Face Serum helps your skin defeat everyday stress and preserves skin healthy and youthful. Bio Damascena™– Skin Reviving complex is a breakthrough in the Beauty science. It is a combination of organic essential oils and extracts combined with an exquisite quality organic Bulgarian Rose Oil specially steam-distillated process to preserve maximum potency. Our Bio Damascena™ complex improves skins’ resistance to environmental factors, slows down the aging process, improves skin clarity, rejuvenates and refines texture.
|Ingredients||Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Lecithin*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil*, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn) Fruit Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John's Wort) Flower Oil*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool**, Geraniol**, Citronellol**, Eugenol** * Certified Organic Ingredients ** Naturally occurring in essential oils|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.