Alteya Organics Kids & Baby Wash 400ml
Alteya Organics Kids & Baby Wash 400ml:
- Certified Organic Kids and Baby Wash.
- Made of the highest grade, pure and organic ingredients.
- Effectively cleans, softens, and nourishes skin and hair, without over-drying.
Alteya Organic’s Certified Organic Kids and Baby Wash, made of the highest grade, pure and organic ingredients, effectively cleans, softens, and nourishes skin and hair, without over-drying. The Award-Winning formula helps condition and moisturize skin, and the light floral scent calms the mind and senses. • Certified Organic and Non-GMO • Free from Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic and Harsh Ingredients • Mild and Gentle formula rich in nourishing organic botanicals • Safe for Daily Use • Cruelty -Free and Vegan • Biodegradable Benefits: • The gentle creamy lather effectively cleans skin and hair without over-drying • The pure and organic essential oil blend, with light floral scent calms the mind and soothes the senses.
|Ingredients||Distilled Thermal Water, Glycerin*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Potassium Hydroxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Eugenol**. *certified organic ingredients ** Naturally occurring in pure essential oils|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I like its organic but my daughter skin felt dry
- Been using this shampoo for My Baby girl, who will be 2 years old soon. I like that it's organic, and clean ingredients. It does not have a lovel
- We do really love this shower gel!Its non irritating and has a very gentle formula,it’s a lil bit watery and it doesn’t foam but it’s one of the
- I've been using fragrance free baby soap, but decided to try this baby wash as it was on offer. Unfortunately, the smell isn't pleasant, rem
- My son has eczema prone skin so have to use very gentle products. Tried this as an alternative to Washington g him with bath oils as the residue is so
- Love that it's organic. Hate the smell