Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye & Lash Concentrate 20mlLancôme Advanced Génifique Yeux L ...Special Price £40.00 Regular Price £50.00Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Antioxidant Day Cream SPF20 All Skin types 50mlClarins' exclusive new anti-po ...Special Price £38.50 Regular Price £45.00Out of stock
- Clarins Multi-Active Revitalising Night Cream Normal to Combination Skin 50mlClarins Multi-Active Revitalising N ...Special Price £40.00 Regular Price £47.00
Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum 30ml:
- A water-based serum to brighten, correct uneven tones and target pigmentation.
- Contains Antioxidant-Rich Ingredients.
- Leaves skin feeling dewy and glowing.
- Certified Natural Organic Ingredients.
- Certified Vegan.
What is Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum?
Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum delivers fresh-faced beauty everyday. It is a fast absorbing water-based serum that leaves skin feeling dewy and glowing. Showcasing a potent blend of New Zealand antioxidant-rich ingredients, to revitalize the appearance of dull, blemished or uneven tone. The New Zealand bioactives are from sustainable organic farming practices, which produce the purest ingredients for skin vitality. Vinanza® Grape seed & Kiwi fruit skin combine with Oxifend pinot noir red grapes and mamaku black fern to deliver your ultimate fresh-faced beauty.
Key Benefits and Ingredients of Antipodes Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum:
- A fast absorbing water-based serum that leaves skin feeling dewy and glowing.
- Nourishing and anti-inflammatory.
- Gentle on skin which may be irritated or suffering hormonal breakouts.
- Suited to most skin types, especially sensitive.
- Antioxidant-rich Vinanza Grape & Kiwi is clinically shown to help improve the appearance of skin by targeting redness and pigmentation. (*Independent study by New Zealand Extracts (2012): The eight-week clinical study involving 10 women showed Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi helps improve skin appearance).
Directions for use:
- Use every morning and night.
- Using your fingertips, gently rub a few drops onto your face, neck and décolletage.
Antipodes products are completely free from:
Parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Waiwera®) water, Cyathea medullaris (mamaku black fern) leaf extract, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, Amigel® (sclerotium gum), Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Oxifend pinot noir grape) skin extract, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, Vitis vinifera (Vinanza® Grape) seed extract, Actinidia deliciosa (Vinanza® Kiwi) fruit extract, Rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, Gandoderma lucidum (Reishi mushroom) extract, fragrance of green apple: benzyl alcohol†, cinnamal†, citral†, citronellol†, d-Limonene†, geraniol†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil Certified organic ingredient Product certified organic by BioGro * Independent study by New Zealand Extracts (2012): The eight-week clinical study involving 10 women showed Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi helps improve skin appearance. It is clinically shown to improve skin cell membrane integrity by decreasing transepidermal water loss (TEWL) by 16%, improve skin elasticity by 16%, decrease skin redness by 7% (erythema), and lighten skin by 3.5% (melanin content) ★ Independent laboratory study: 50 women with sensitive skin New York|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.