Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask 75ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Mineral 89 Fortifying and Plumping Daily Booster 75mlDiscover a new generation of face m ...Special Price £24.75 Regular Price £33.00Out of stock
- Vichy LiftActiv Anti-Ageing Night Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Care 50mlRich, moisturising night cream that ...Special Price £25.50 Regular Price £34.00
- Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Normal To Combination Skin 50mlSmoothing and firming daily moistur ...Special Price £24.00 Regular Price £32.00
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask 75ml:
- Hydrating mask targets blemishes.
- Suitable for most skin types, especially blemish-prone.
- Promotes clear, glowing skin.
- Certified Vegetarian.
What is Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask?
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask is made to revive your skin’s natural radiance. Cleanse your skin and your spirit with this luscious face mask that leaves skin soothed and intensively hydrated.
Key Benefits of Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask:
- Wild sourced manuka honey from New Zealand locks moisture into the skin, whilst helping keep skin super fresh and blemish-free.
- Bring peace and balance to your aura with divine fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin.
- Aura Manuka Honey Face Mask leaves skin soothed and intensely hydrated.
- Pohutukawa is a bioactive extract from a New Zealand native tree that conditions and deeply moisturises.
- Suited to most skin types, especially blemish-prone.
Directions for use:
- Use at night once or twice a week, or whenever your skin needs it.
- Smooth thick layers of this deliciously creamy mask over your face and neck.
- Leave for 15 minutes (or overnight) then rinse with warm and pure water.
Antipodes products are completely free from:
Parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colours; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
|Ingredients||Aqua (water), Leptospermum scoparium mel (NZ Manuka) honey, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, glycerine, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, Metrosideros excels (pohutukawa) flower extract, Daucus carota (carrot) seed oil, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), fragrance of vanilla and mandarin: coumarin†, d-Limonene†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.