Armani Acqua di Gio Profondo Eau de Parfum 125ml
Why not try...
- Chloe Naturelle Eau de Parfum 100mlChloe Naturelle is an Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £81.50 Regular Price £103.00
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Midnight Eau de Parfum 100mlTop Notes: Blackcurrant, Pomegranat ...£84.50Out of stock
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette 30ml + 125ml Refill✓ Olfactory emotion: Warm, Sensua ...£77.00Out of stock
- Jean Paul Gaultier Scandal Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Refill 200ml✓ Refill your existing Scandal Po ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £95.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Eau de Parfum 80mlTop Notes: Berries & Jasmi ...£85.00
Top Notes: Sea Notes, Aquazone, Bergamot, Green Mandarin
Heart Notes: Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, Mastic
Base Notes: Amber, Mineral Notes, Patchouli, Musk
Discover Acqua di Giò Profondo, the masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. Acqua di Giò Profondo is the intense marine interpretation of Acqua di Giò. More than a fragrance, Aqua di Giò Profondo is a captivating deep-dive into the profoundness of the soul, embracing the values of freedom, sensoriality and modern masculinity, revealing an ever more profound dimension.
Like taking a plunge into the deep blue sea, senses are awakened by green mandarin and bergamot while an ultramarine, nearly icy hue is conveyed by Acqua di Giò's iconic marine notes. As the bubbles of oxygen rise to the top, the rosemary, lavender, cypress and lentisk absolute blend at its heart. Exuding a masculine character of depth and intensity, notes of woody patchouli and enveloping musk finally fuse with the saline accent of a mineral ambery accord at the base.
Created by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, Acqua di Giò Profondo is encapsulated in the emblematic frosted glass bottle in an elegant, almost opaque deep navy blue, echoing the sea depths it captures.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water. Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Code FIL B243142/1.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- Smells fantastic. Projects strongly, lasts a long time.