Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum 50ml
Why not try...
- Hermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver Eau de Parfum 100mlHermes Terre d'Hermès Eau Int ...Special Price £83.50 Regular Price £110.00
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Blush Eau De Parfum 50mlCarolina Herrera Good Girl Blush Ea ...Special Price £77.00 Regular Price £95.00
Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Fresh Floral Fragrance
- A delicate and crystalline perfume is scented with sophisticated water jasmine
Acqua di Gioia takes its inspiration from several summer holidays spent on the islands of Pantelleria and Antigua, where Armani has his villas. Acqua di Gioia was led by the idea of escape into nature, a heavenly place of real holiday where we restore the energy necessary to body and soul, and where we create natural balance.
What does Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum smell like?
This aquatic scent starts with a current of crushed mint, followed by a zest of Italian limone primo femminelle which is harvested from the first spring blossoms. A delicate and crystalline perfume is scented with sophisticated water jasmine. At the base Acqua di Gioia's signature of water is rooted in the earth with a splash of cedar, brown sugar and labdanum; a rare plant that has an animal vibe to it.
- Fragrance Family: Fresh Floral
- Top Notes: Amalfi Lemon, Mint
- Heart Notes: Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Peony
- Base Notes: French Labadnum, Virginia Cedar, Sugar
The bottle is based on a drop of water; to match the intensely refreshing feeling that the perfume was intended to bestow upon its user.
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is my go to fragrance for everyday, it's lovely for both day and evening wear. Starts out bright and fresh but settles into a subtle, alluri
- Lovely daytime scent. Worn it for a few years now. Perfect and light for hot climates
- Is a lovely, fresh fragrance, long lasting, is one of my favourite
- Love this perfume! It has been one of my favourites for 10+ years now. The smell is very fresh and lasts long enough. :)
- Love this perfume. It’s fresh and delicate Wichita great for both day and night. Always receive compliments on it.
- This is a great, fresh everyday perfume! It’s crisp and refreshing with an underlying sweetness that lingers beautifully!