Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum 90ml
Why not try...
- Valentino Donna Born in Roma Coral Fantasy Eau de Parfum 100mlValentino Donna Born in Roma Coral ...Special Price £92.00 Regular Price £114.00
- Bvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfum 150mlBvlgari Man in Black Eau de Parfu ...Special Price £91.50 Regular Price £115.00
- Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum Refillable 100mlThierry Mugler Angel Eau de Parfum ...Special Price £93.00 Regular Price £116.00Out of stock
- Hermes Elixir Des Merveilles Eau de Parfum 100mlHermes Elixir Des Merveilles Eau de ...Special Price £99.00 Regular Price £124.00Out of stock
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfum Intense 200mlPaco Rabanne 1 Million Elixir Parfu ...Special Price £99.00 Regular Price £123.00
Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- It features notes of Orange Blossom, Tuberose and Sandalwood
- An amplified bright floral bouquet on an addictive woody trail
- Refillable bottle
What does Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum smell like?
An amplified bright floral bouquet on an addictive woody trail, encapsulating intense experiences and authentic encounters around the world. Live your way, intensely.My Way intense is an invitation to a journey of self-discovery, meaningful encounters and amplified experiences. An amplified florality on an addictive woody trail, made of consciously sourced ingredients. The scent opens with bright notes of orange blossom from Egypt. A new intense heart of tuberose from India unveils a creamy and velvety facet of the floral signature. At the base of the fragrance, the sandalwood from New Caledonia takes an addictive creamy turn, as it meets a voluptuous Vanilla from Madagascar.
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Top Notes: Orange Blossom from Egypt
- Heart Notes: Tuberose from India
- Base Notes: Sandalwood from New Caledonia and Vanilla from Madagascar
Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum Sustainability:
Consciously sourced ingredients My Way favors the use of natural ingredients, many of which are responsibly and sustainably sourced. The Vanilla from Madagascar is cultivated by local programs that support underprivileged communities based on fair trade principles. A refillable bottle, designed to last My Way offers an innovative refill system, that allows any of the spray bottles – 30, 50 or 90 ml – to be unscrewed and refilled seamlessly at home, reducing the carbon emissions by -60%* and the use of plastic by -64%*. A commitment to reduce environmental footprint Giorgio Armani is committed to forest preservation programs in Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Peru & Brazil. More than 14 000 hectares of primary forest were preserved since My Way Launch to reduce its environmental footprint and preserve biodiversity.
The Armani My Way Intense Eau de Parfum Bottle Design:
The blue and gold jewel-like cap of My Way Intense bottle symbolizes a powerful talisman that captures all the experiences. Both the intensity and significance of these moments captured in the cap have infused the My Way Intense bottle, as its glass is now bathed in translucent blue reflections. The deep blue of the cap, metaphor of the Earth, is accented with a golden ring that lends a luxurious, gilded touch. The bold glass bottle displays MY WAY INTENSE’s new, striking pink juice.
|Ingredients||Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Aqua/Water/Eau, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Methyl Anthranilate, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol, Eugenol, Citral, Isoeugenol, TRIS (Tetramethylhydroxypiperdinol) Citrate, Benzyl Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI60730/Ext. Violet 2, CI17200/Red 33. (F.I.L. B274421/1).|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.