Armani Si Eau de Parfum 30ml
Why not try...
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby Orchid Eau de Parfum 30mlVitkor & Rolf Flowerbomb Ruby O ...Special Price £47.50 Regular Price £56.00
- Thierry Mugler A*Men Eau de Toilette Refillable Rubber Flask 100mlThierry Mugler A*Men Eau de Toilett ...Special Price £53.50 Regular Price £65.00Out of stock
- Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Parfum 60mlCarolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau de Pa ...Special Price £52.50 Regular Price £67.00Out of stock
- Van Cleef & Arpels So First Eau de Parfum 50mlVan Cleef & Arpels So First Eau ...£48.00Out of stock
Armani Si Eau de Parfum Spray:
- For Her
- Chic, sultry, intense yet soft at the same time
- Inspired by the classic chypre fragrances
Chic, sultry, intense yet soft at the same time, Armani Si from Landys Chemist is a tribute to femininity.
Its olfactory signature is rhythmic, elegant and unique. Inspired by the classic chypre fragrances worn by his mother, Giorgio Armaniâs Si exudes strength and modernity, bound together by endlessly fascinating notes.
What does Armani Si Eau de Parfum smell like?
Armani Si introduces itself with a blend of Sicilian bergamot, mandarin oil and liquer de cassis, At the heart of the fragrances lies rose de mai, neroli and Egyptian jasmine which makes for a sultry character, before chypre base notes of patchouli oil, woods, amber and Orcanox are blended with the sweet animalic accord of vanilla absolute.
- Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin Oil, Liquer de Cassis
- Heart Notes: Rose de Mai Absolute, Neroli Absolute, Egyptian Jasmine Absolute
- Base Notes: Patchouli Oil, Blond Woods, Amber, Orcanox, Vanille Absolute
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.