Avene Antirougeurs Calm Redness-relief Soothing Repair Mask 50ml
Why not try...
- Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté 125mlClarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning ...£19.50
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticit ...Special Price £18.37 Regular Price £24.50
A soothing and cooling mask to comfort sensitive redness prone skin. Cooling and hydrating mask with a refreshing, aqueous texture, to help restore comfort to redness-prone skin. Also suitable for those who may be prone to rosacea. Formulated with TRP-Regulin, a patented active to help soothe flushed, puffy and uncomfortable skin, as well as anti-irritating Avène Thermal Spring Water.
-TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use:
Apply the Antirougeurs Calm Redness‐relief soothing repair mask, as often as needed, with your fingertips to the face which has been previously cleansed.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin and Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), OCTYLDODECANOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BHT, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, METHYL DIHYDROJASMONATE, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TROPOLONE, WATER (AQUA)|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- It is non greasy, gentle on my rosacea prone face, and is not causing in breakouts. Feels nice on my face.. I have only been using this along with oth
- My dermatologist recommended this to me for reducing redness and spider veins on my nose, cheeks and chin caused by Rosacea . Laser treatments did not
- I have been using this for about six weeks and can see some decrease in redness.I will continue as you don't need to use much and hope to have ev