Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief concentrate for chronic redness 30ml
Why not try...
- Lancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow Moisturiser 50mlLancome Hydra Zen Anti-Stress Glow ...Special Price £32.00 Regular Price £40.00
- La Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wrinkle Renovating Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Vitamin C10 Anti-Wri ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
- La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30mlLa Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Hyaluronic ...Special Price £30.00 Regular Price £40.00
Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief concentrate for chronic redness:
- Please note that we can only ship Avene to European Destinations.
- A soothing concentrated serum to hydrate skin and visibly reduce localised redness.
- Helps with soothing discomfort and visible skin flushes for an overall uniform complexion.
- Perfect for all sensitive skin prone to redness.
Soothing relief for chronic redness:
Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief concentrate for chronic redness is a soothing concentrated serum to hydrate skin and visibly reduce localised redness. A daily, localised concentrated serum that helps reduce the appearance of visible redness by soothing discomfort and visible skin flushes for an overall uniform complexion. Perfect for all sensitive skin prone to redness, also suitable for people who are prone to rosacea.
Key Ingredients that provide relief for chronic redness:
- Ruscus Extract: helps calm skin sensitivity.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redess and skin sensitivity.
- Shea Butter: agent for intense nourishment.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
How to use Avene Antirougeurs Fort Relief concentrate for chronic redness:
Apply in the morning and/or evening on affected areas only (usually forehead, cheeks and nose). Avoid exposure to the sun, which can aggravate redness, and use a suitable sunscreen.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion.
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water.
3. Moisturise with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin and Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin.
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream 5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness.
About Avene: Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRACAPRYLATE/TETRACAPRATE. GLYCERIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CETEARYL ALCOHOL. STEARIC ACID. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER) (BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER). DIMETHICONE. AMMONIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. CETEARETH-33. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DIMETHICONOL. DISODIUM EDTA. HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. PHENOXYETHANOL. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- I have rosacea and this works fabulous. It soothes my skin perfectly.
- I adore this cream because I
- Light and easy to apply face cream. Combats redness in the cheeks.
- I use it at night for years. It has been very effective in reducing the effects of redness on my cheek, around my nostrils my chin and forehead.
- I think this stuff really is making my face less red and it has no smell or weird feel.
- This really helps with redness on my cheeks. I am very pleased.
- I been using this for over a year. I have a very dry skin and this product helps tremendously with my dry spots.
- So far, I'm pleased. I noticed a subtle, but immediate relief of some of my rosacea redness. it felt good too.
- It has made a huge difference for my broken capillaries
- Amazing! in a few days my redness disappeared! Completely happy with this product
- This is a great product, it has worked really well for me
- Tried everything but this is the only cream that's calmed my face down. Been to specialist doctors so excellent cream
- Amazing results in just few days...
- Bought this for my mother as it was recommended for certain skin types. Since this purchase my mother now uses nothing else