Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30 40ml
Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF 30
✓ Daily care for skin prone to redness.
✓ Naturally soothes and softens sensitive skin.
✓ UVA/UVB protection, antioxidant protection (Octocrylene free).
✓ Helps reduce redness and prevents it reappearing.
✓ Anti-irritating active, reduces redness and feelings of discomfort and overheating.
Why not try...
- Uriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing Oil Balm 500mlUriage Xémose Anti-Itch Soothing O ...£18.99
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream SPF15 15mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Eye Cream i ...Special Price £19.60 Regular Price £24.50
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum 30ml✓ Contains hyaluronic acid to tar ...Special Price £18.70 Regular Price £22.00
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Eye Cream SPF15 15mlA volumising eye cream for all skin ...Special Price £18.40 Regular Price £23.00
- Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face and Décolleté 125mlClarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning ...£19.50Out of stock
A rich daily moisturiser that hydrates, soothes and protects the skin throughout the day while visibly reducing redness. A soothing, hydrating and protective daily moisturiser enriched with Shea butter for long-lasting nourishment. Perfect for dry to very dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and those that are prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left perfectly hydrated, soft and comfortable all day long.
Key Ingredients in Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30:
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulphate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- Shea Butter: agent for intense nourishment.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Key Benefits of using Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30:
Provides long lasting nourishment, hydrates skin for 24h*
88% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately**
93% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort**
86% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating**
*Study conducted on 22 subjects, aged from 36 to 82 years old, with dehydrated skin.
**Test conducted blind on 81 women (average age of 45) in France over 21 days
How to use Avene Antirougeurs Anti-Redness Day Cream SPF30:
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Cream for dry skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured. Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL (CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS SEED OIL). CYCLOMETHICONE. GLYCERIN. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. OCTOCRYLENE. BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. BLUE 1 (CI 42090). CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. DEXTRAN SULFATE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. ISOHEXADECANE. MAGNESIUM SILICATE. MICA. POLYSORBATE 60. RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT. SORBIC ACID. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891). WATER (AQUA). XANTHAN GUM.|
|Disclaimer||Please note: While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.
Here’s what our other customers thought...
- This is lightweight and calming and feels soft not greasy, and I'm really impressed that it has SPF 30 because similar products cost a lot more.
- I have loved Avene for years now as the brand works perfectly for sensitive skin! I also love that they have products like this that are also targeted
- I like this moisturiser under make up as it stops my skin getting dry during the day, so my makeup lasts better and looks fresh. I’m not so keen on
- Pleasantly scented, rich formulation, spf and anti redness properties make this a great everyday moisturiser that suits my dry, rosacea prone skin.
- I like the fact that this moisturiser is green as I know this colour counteracts the redness which is something that features on my face, mainly the c
- A great product, helps reduce my red cheeks and is a great moisturiser and even better because it has the SPF which is hard to find these days in dece
- It's a decent spf day face cream. I didn't observe white patches people mentioned in reviews. It glides on my skin smoothly and of course as
- I’ve always wondered why no matter what foundation shade I choose I always end up looking orange. Then I worked out that it was because my face goes
- I sometimes have rather red cheeks and this left my skin looking healthy and definitely reduced redness. Absorbs well and smells good but not too stro