Avene Antirougeurs UNIFY Unifying Care SPF30 40ml
Why not try...
- Vichy Capital Soleil UV-Age Daily SPF50+ Water Fluid 40ml✓ The very high broad spectrum UV ...Special Price £17.85 Regular Price £21.00
- Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refining Serum 30mlEucerin Hyaluron-Filler Skin Refini ...Special Price £16.88 Regular Price £22.50
- Vichy Capital Soleil Face and Body Milk SPF30 300mlHigh protection from the harmful ef ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
- Vichy Ideal Soleil Children's Face and Body Gentle Milk SPF 50+ 300mlChildren's Gentle Face & B ...Special Price £16.15 Regular Price £19.00
A tinted, daily moisturiser that soothes, hydrates and protects the skin while correcting redness. A tinted moisturiser that soothes, hydrates and lastingly, unifies skin complexion, for up to 6 hours. Perfect for all sensitive skin prone to redness, also suitable for people who are prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is left perfectly radiant, hydrated and comfortable all day long.
- TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved, and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise, helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water: unique, anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed, supple and soft.
Complexion is unified immediately and lastingly (proven 6h efficacy)*
24-hour hydration for long-lasting comfort**
89% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately***
92% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort***
86% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating***
94% said their skin was more radiant after 5 days***
How to use:
Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck.
1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Unifying Care
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness
AvÃ¨ne is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand, recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years. Dedicated to dermatology, AvÃ¨ne offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every AvÃ¨ne product is the uniquely composed AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water, a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin. AvÃ¨ne Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains, filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up, pure and clear, to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale AvÃ¨ne products are manufactured. AvÃ¨ne offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin, dehydrated, oily and blemish-prone, anti-ageing, sun-protection, dull skin, dry skin, redness-prone, and itchy skin.
|Ingredients||AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA), C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, WATER (AQUA), COCOS NUCIFERA, (COCONUT) OIL (COCOS NUCIFERA OIL), DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE, METHYL GLUCETH-20, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, PEG-45/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, C30-45 ALKYL METHICONE, C30-45 OLEFIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL), HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499), MAGNESIUM SULFATE, OCTYLDODECANOL, PONGAMIA GLABRA SEED OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, XANTHAN GUM|
|Sustainability Committment||Landys Chemist is committed to creating a more sustainable world. As part of our commitment we only use recyclable materials for our packaging. That means no plastic waste and we're alway looking for ways to improve further. In addition we recycle the vast majority of our own waste. We also provide invoices electronically rather than on paper to reduce paper waste.|
As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need. In addition we also support a number of local charities in North West London to try and help create a more equitable society.